1. Do not feed free choice.
2. Always feed a minimum of 1% of the horse's body weight in good quality roughage.
3. Changes in the rate of consumption or type of feed should be made slowly over a period of 7 to 10 days and should not exceed a pound per day.
4. Feed at least tweice daily a minimum of ten hours apart.
5. Allow your horse to properly recover from exercise and rehydrate before feeding.
6. Monitor your horse's condtion closely and contact your veterinarian if problems arise.
7. Store feed in a dry, well-ventilated, rodent free area and avoid feeding feed contaminated by rodent droppings or insects.
|Crude protein (min)||12.0%|
|Crude fat (min)||2.50%|
|Crude fiber (max)||15.0%|
|Calcium (Ca) (min)||.50%|
|Calcium (Ca) (max)||.90%|
|Phosphorus (P) (min)||.40%|
|Copper (Cu) (min)||20.0ppm|
|Selenium (Se) (min)||0.6ppm|
|Zinc (Zn) (min)||100.0ppm|
|Vitamin A (min)||3,000IU/lb.|
INGREDIENTS: Processed grain by-products, grain products, roughage products, molasses products, calcium carbonate, salt, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, magnesium oxide, cobalt carbonate, ferrous carbonate, vitamin D-3 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite. Ruminant Meat and Bone Meal Free. 16DLT-35DS 18% roughage products.