Dextrose, salt, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, hydrophobic silica, saccharin sodium, artificial coloring, artificial orange flavor.
Calcium Min. 1.0%
Phosphorus Min. 0.8%
Sodium Chloride (Salt) Min. 6.0%
Potassium Min. 3.0%
Dextrose Min. 73%
Directions for Use
Horses: 1-2 ounces per day, in one dose or divided into 2 doses. Mix with feed or water.
Dogs (50 lbs and over): 1-2 teaspoons per day, in one dose or divided into 2 doses. Mix with feed or water. Do not administer to dogs under 50 lbs.
For veterinary use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
• Trainers and veterinarians have trusted this product since 1968
• Highly palatable, appetizing orange flavor
• Contains a balanced blend of electrolyte salts
• Helps control electrolyte imbalances and losses
• Replenishes the body of lost electrolytes during periods of:
• Physical exercise
• Hot, humid weather
Great for winter use when horses naturally drink less water