Advantage® II controls against all flea life stages. Kills through contact. Fleas don't have to bite to die. Advantage® II is a convenient monthly topical application that is for use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing 3 lbs or more.
Advantage II contains an adulticide (imidacloprid) and an insect growth regulator (pyriproxyfen) to kill all life stages of fleas. Furthermore, it kills fleas through contact, so they don’t have to bite your dog to die. One convenient application of Advantage II keeps working for one month.
Adult fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, lice
• Kills all flea life stages
• Prevents fleas on a treated dog from infesting your home
• Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application
• Kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
• Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite to die